Tips for a successful master cleanse
What is the Master Cleanse?
The Lemonade Cleanse also called the Master Cleanse, is a liquid-only cleanse regime consisting of three things: a lemonade-like beverage, salt-water, and a senna-based herbal tea to aid your body’s natural elimination process.
Follow this recipe:
1. 2 Tbsp Organic Lemon or Lime Juice
2. 2 Tbsp Organic Maple Valley Syrup
3. 1/10 tsp Cayenne Pepper
4. 8 oz Spring or Purified Water
*** Drink 6 to 12 Glasses Per Day ***
Salt Flush Recipe
1. Add 2 level teaspoons of non-iodized sea salt to a full quart of lukewarm water.
2. Drink the entire quart of salt water first thing in the morning. NOTE: This must be taken on an empty stomach.
*** Several eliminations will likely occur during the next hour. If elimination does not occur, increase the amount of salt slightly. ***
Tips for a Successful Cleanse
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup per 8 oz glass for detox or weight loss
- Minimum 6 glasses lemonade per day
- Nightly herbal elimination tea such as Smooth Move® (included in kit)
- Morning salt water flush (or plain warm water for a gentler flush)
- Use organic ingredients and purified water. (Many purifiers will not take out fluoride, so buy bottled water if you have fluoride in your water.)
- Water and Peppermint tea are the only other things to have while on the cleanse
- Every time you get hungry, drink another lemonade!
- Don’t leave home without your lemonade! If you go out for the day, pre-make your lemonade and take it with you, or take your ingredients and make it fresh at work if you can. Make sure you take enough.
- Rest when you’re tired and your body says rest.
- Cleanse with a group – it’s fun, and you’ve got support!
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Nothing on this website should be considered as health or medical advice. The information and products offered on this website are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Always consult with a doctor or trusted health professional before following any dietary, nutritional, or herbal recommendations.
Maple Valley is a producer of organic maple syrup and does not manufacture Master Cleanse products. We provide the ingredients for the Master Cleanse solely for the convenience of our customers.
The content on this website is provided solely for educational purposes; anyone who follows it does so voluntarily. Each individual must use their own judgment as to a product’s use. Maple Valley Cooperative cannot assume any responsibility for the information or products on this website and cannot take any responsibility for adverse reactions. The information taken from this website and acted upon by the reader or other interested parties is carried out at that individual’s own personal risk.