SWEET & SAVORY VEGAN DELIGHT
The perfect dish to show off the way Maple can play with all kinds of flavors!
If you make this awesome recipe make sure to tag us!
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 2 carrots julienned
- 2 small heads of broccoli chopped
- 1 bunch rainbow chard roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup peas3 spring onions minced4 tablespoons minced ginger
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Furikake
- 1 package extra-firm Hodo Foods tofu
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- *1 package kelp noodles
- 1 tablespoon of Tamari
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha or other hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Maple Valley maple syrup
- Sesame oil
- Prep your tofu by pressing it.
- Chop into 1-inch cubes and sauté in a pan with some sesame oil.
- Leave the tofu for a good 5 minutes on one side to get golden, then flip.
- When all sides are crispy, deglaze your pan with a splash of tamari.
- While that’s cooking prep your sauce. Put the tahini, ginger, garlic, Tamari, rice vinegar, sriracha, water and Maple Valley maple syrup in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Put your tofu in a bowl and toss with some of the tahini sauce.Prep another pan with sesame oil. Add spring onions, garlic and ginger.
- Let it all get fragrant then add all Furikake and veggies except chard and peas. Allow the veggies to stir fry for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Add your chard, peas, and another little splash of tamari. Allow to cook for another 5-10 minutes. Then add your rinsed kelp noodles.