Maple Valley Sundae
There’s nothing as nice as maple on ice cream!
- 1 quart vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup nuts of your choice
- 1/2 cup Maple Valley organic maple syrup
- berries of your choice (to top)
- 8 oz heavy cream (for optional whipped cream)
- 1 Tbsp Maple Valley organic maple sugar (for optional whipped cream)
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract (for optional whipped cream)
For Maple Whipped Cream:
Whip together heavy cream, Maple Valley maple sugar, & real vanilla extract until fluffy.
Spoon ice cream in to 5 serving dishes.
Divide nuts between each serving.
Top with maple whipped cream (optional) and berries of your choice.
Drizzle maple syrup over all and serve ASAP!