Strawberry Maple Muffins
Good Morning from these delicious strawberry muffins from @cacaoforcoconuts_!! We love building this community and seeing recipes develop from our Maple! These muffins are a summertime dream. Cannot wait for you all to try them!
2 ripe bananas
1/4 cup Maple Valley maple syrup
1 Tbsp Maple Valley maple sugar
1 Tbsp plant based yogurt
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cup gluten free flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 scoops berry protein
1 cup chopped strawberry plus more for topping
1. In a mixing bowl, use a fork and mash banana.
2. Add in the maple syrup, vanilla extract, yogurt and almond milk. Mix well.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, maple sugar, baking soda, baking powder and berry protein powder. Mix until well combined with no clumps.
4. Pour the dry mix into the wet mix.
5. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
6. Let the batter sit and slightly expand while you chop strawberries.
7. Fold in strawberries and pour batter into a muffin tin. I used silicon inserts but you could also spray the pan with a little oil. Top with more strawberries.
8. Bake for 25 minutes.
9. Let muffins cool and store in fridge.