- 2 Tbsps butter, ghee or unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 2 large brown eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup MVC Dark & Robust organic maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups milk (your choice)
- ¼ cup all-natural or organic peanut butter
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Optional: chocolate chips
- Optional for serving: banana or fresh strawberry slices or blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F and lightly grease an 8×8 or 8×10 baking dish
- In large bowl, add eggs together with melted butter, maple syrup, milk and peanut butter. Whisk well to combine.
- Add in the oats, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt. Stir with spatula to fully combine all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the greased baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes. Edges will begin to pull away from sides and the top should be just set in the middle. Allow to cool for a few minutes before cutting.
- Slice into 9 servings (8×8 dish) and top each serving with fruit of choice and a drizzle of MVC organic maple syrup. ENJOY!
Note: This oatmeal bake will stay good in the fridge for up to four days in a sealed container.
9 servings from a 8×8 glass baking dish