Maple Lemon Ginger Sports Drink
Contains vitamins B & C, antioxidants, electrolytes, and other vital minerals
- 3 1/4 cups good quality water
- 1/4 cup Maple Valley organic maple syrup
- 1 med sized piece of ginger (2-3 inches)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (or juice of two small lemons)
- 1/4 tsp salt (Himalayan or Celtic sea salt best)
Cut ginger in to thin coin slices and place in to a large pot.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 15 minutes and let cool.
Add remaining ingredients and refrigerate.
No artificial colors, preservatives, or flavors as in most commercial sports drinks!