Say what? Maple Coffee Milkshake! Yes, please and thank you.
Maple Coffee Milkshake – Maple, it’s not just for breakfast
Have you ever tried maple syrup in your coffee? Delish, right? Now imagine elevating this to a new “you deserve a special treat” level by making this super simple yet amazingly delicious and not too sweet milkshake.
We recommend using high-quality ingredients – organic and fair trade – when choosing your ice cream and coffee. With Maple Valley syrup, we’ve got that part covered for you!
- 4 cups vanilla or vanilla bean ice cream (organic)
- 1 ½ cups freshly brewed (dark or strong) coffee (room temp or chilled)
- ½ cup Maple Valley maple syrup
- Optional: Real Whipped Cream and maple syrup for topping and cookies on the side!
- In a blender, add ice cream, coffee and maple syrup and blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of maple syrup.