Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Organic Maple Valley Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk well to combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, salt, and pepper until smooth. Set aside 1 tablespoon of the honey-balsamic mixture in a separate small bowl.
- Add brussels sprouts into the large bowl and toss well to coat with the sauce. Transfer the Brussels sprouts onto a large half sheet baking pan and spread it into a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the Brussels sprouts are tender and caramelized.
- Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of the maple-balsamic mixture over the Brussels sprouts and toss well to combine evenly. Feel free to top it with some pomegranate seeds and/or nuts, and serve immediately.
How to store: Before you put away your maple balsamic Brussels sprouts, let them cool down. If you don’t, you’ll have end up with soggy vegetables tomorrow — and most people are not a fan of that. Once your Brussels have cooled, store them in an airtight container for up to 4-5 days in the refrigerator. How to reheat: Reheat leftover maple balsamic Brussels sprouts the same way you cooked them — in a 425F preheated oven. They should be warmed through within 5-10 minutes. You can also reheat them in the air fryer in about half the time.