Fruity and Nutty Maple Broccoli Salad
- 1 large bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsps red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsps organic Maple Valley Co-op maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsps olive or avocado oil
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 Tbsps craisins
- Par-cook broccoli by placing it into boiling water for 3 mins. Drain immediately and set aside.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, maple syrup, and mustard in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil.
- Place the cooked broccoli in a shallow serving dish. Pour the vinaigrette over the broccoli and sprinkle with walnuts, almonds, craisins. Serve immediately for a warm dish. It can be refrigerated and served cold, if preferred.