Chocolate Chip Cookie dreams with @cacaoforcoconuts.
A recipe to keep close for when those late-night cravings hit!
1/2 cup creamy almond butter
1/4 cup Maple Valley syrup
2 Tbsp Maple Valley maple sugar (or coconut sugar)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp cassava flour
1 1/2 Tbsp tapioca flour
Lots of chocolate chips
Flakey sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine almond butter, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla extract.
3. Gradually add in maple (or coconut) sugar, baking powder, cassava flour and tapioca flour.
4. The batter should be thick and be able to form together into a ball. Add more flour or liquid as needed.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly oil (we used avocado oil).
7. Form 10 – 15 cookies of the desired size. Press down to flatten.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until slightly golden.
9. Sprinkle with flakey salt right when they come out of the oven.
10. Dunk in your milk of choice and enjoy!