Apple Cider Maple Old Fashioned
This take on a classic utilized the complex notes of our “Sugarmaker’s Select” Whiskey Barrel-aged Maple Syrup. It’s the perfect cocktail to enjoy while relaxing next to a cozy fireplace.
- 1/4 cup organic apple cider
- 2 ounces good quality bourbon or whiskey
- 1 teaspoon Maple Valley Whiskey Barrel-aged Maple Syrup
- 3 drops of bitters
- 1 apple slice, for garnish
- 1 orange slice, for garnish
- Cinnamon stick for garnish (optional)
In a lowball glass, stir together the apple cider, whiskey, maple syrup and bitters until combined. Add in a large ice cube and top with an apple and orange slice and a cinnamon stick.