Steps for undertaking the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet
We think it is essential that you read a
Master Cleanse guidebook for a complete understanding of the Master Cleanse process before undertaking the Lemonade Diet for the first time. All Maple Valley Master Cleanse Kits include a free book.
As Burroughs describes it, the entire Master Cleanse process typically lasts a minimum of about 17 days.
Briefly, the steps are as follows:
1. Preparing for the Master Cleanse.
Most experts suggest an "easing-in" period of four to five days to wean yourself from solid food. This period begins with a menu rich in whole foods, progresses to fruit and vegetable juices, and ends with the first day of the lemonade diet.
Click here for details on how to prepare for the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet...
2. The Lemonade Diet.
Burroughs set the duration of the Master Cleanse lemonade diet at a minimum of 10 days and a maximum of 40. During the cleanse, Burroughs suggests that that you begin with an herbal laxative tea each evening, and each morning starts with a solution of sea salt and warm water to cleanse the digestive tract. Between six and twelve 10-oz glasses of lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and pure maple syrup are consumed throughout the day at will.
Click here for details on how to do the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet...
Coming off the Master Cleanse fast.
Burroughs stresses that "easing out" of the master cleanse lemonade diet is essential. In the first days following the fast, diet is supplemented by other juices, and solid foods are gradually introduced.
Click here for details on how to "ease off" the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet
Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet FAQs
From Peter Glickman's Master Cleanse Minute
Should I stop taking my medications while doing the Master Cleanse?
- Prescription medications should not be stopped during the Master Cleanse unless approved by the doctor who prescribed the medication or another qualified physician.
- Stanley Burroughs does recommend that all over-the-counter vitamins and supplements be stopped during the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet.
What else can I eat on the Master Cleanse?
- The short answer is NOTHING.
- The long answer is NOTHING.
- However, you may drink as much of the Master Cleanse lemonade drink as you want and also organic peppermint tea.
- Following the Master Cleanse lemonade diet regimen strictly for at least 10 days is what will give you the best results.