How to do the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet
We strongly recommend that you read a
Master Cleanse guidebook for a complete understanding of the Master Cleanse process before undertaking the Lemonade Diet for the first time. All Maple Valley Master Cleanse Kits include a free book.
Briefly, the steps are as follows:
Get Ready to Cleanse!
New Customer Special
$10 off any size Master Cleanse kit
Use promo code NEWCLEANSE at checkout
1. Preparing for the Master Cleanse.
Most experts suggest an "easing-in" period of four to five days to wean yourself from solid food. This period begins with a menu rich in whole foods, progresses to fruit and vegetable juices, and ends with the first day of the lemonade diet.
More on how to prepare for the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet...
2. The Lemonade Diet.
In "The Master Cleanser", author Stanley Burroughs (originator of the Cleanse) recommends cleansing for a minimum of 10 days and a maximum of 40. During the cleanse, Burroughs suggests that that you take an herbal laxative tea each evening, and start each morning with a solution of sea salt and warm water to cleanse the digestive tract. Throughout the day, drink between six and twelve 10-oz glasses of "cleanse lemonade", made of lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and pure maple syrup - whenever you are hungry.
More on doing the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet
Easing off the Master Cleanse.
Burroughs stressed that "easing out" of the master cleanse lemonade diet is essential. In the first days following the lemonade cleanse, the diet is supplemented by other juices, and solid foods are gradually introduced.
How to "ease off" the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet
Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet FAQs
From Peter Glickman's Master Cleanse Minute
Should I stop taking my medications while doing the Master Cleanse?
- Prescription medications should not be stopped during the Master Cleanse unless approved by the doctor who prescribed the medication or another qualified physician.
- Stanley Burroughs does recommend that all over-the-counter vitamins and supplements be stopped during the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet.
What else can I eat on the Master Cleanse?
- The short answer is NOTHING.
- The long answer is (also) NOTHING.
- However, you may drink as much of the Master Cleanse lemonade drink as you want and also organic peppermint tea.
- Following the Master Cleanse lemonade diet regimen strictly for at least 10 days is what will give you the best results.