Part I: Key Coaching Points
- What You Need To Know To Do A Good Job
- What you should and should not say
- Who should and should not do the Master Cleanse
- For best results, do not change the Master Cleanse. Beware of alterations!
- What are detoxification and detox symptoms?
- What is and is not a detox symptom?
- Should you encourage someone to continue or quit?
- Why does the Master Cleanse work?
- Where can you find good answers to the most common questions?
- Coaching Tips
Part II: How to Do the Master Cleanse
- Shopping List
- Quick Start
- More Details
- For Those With Diabetes or High Blood Pressure
- Detox Symptoms - the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- How About Only Five Days? Can We Make a Deal?
- The Agitator and the Rinse Cycle
- The Master Cleanse Is Not for Everyone
- If Detox Symptoms Become Unpleasant
- When It Is Not All Coming Out as Planned
- The Twelve Most Common Pitfalls
- What to Expect Day by Day
- The Detox Diet Scale
Part III: Can I Ask You a Question?
- Acid / alkaline balance / pH?
- Adding anything to the MC
- Additional Benefits - A reset button for the body
- After the cleanse
- Agave nectar vs. maple syrup
- Artificial sweeteners
- Beyond 10 days - Can I go longer than 10 days?
- Bowel Movements, eliminations
- Breaking the Master Cleanse
- Bronchitis, asthma
- Brushing your teeth on the MC
- Candida / yeast
- Cayenne pepper
- Chewing gum
- Chills - feeling cold
- Cleansing length -
Why 10 days? Can I do less?
- Cooking for others
- Cramping -
Abdominal & menstrual cramps
- Detox symptoms
- Detoxification - What is it?
- Emotional detox
- Emotional eating
- Exercise, running, and weights
- Friends and family
- Hair loss
- Headaches on first days
- Health - attitudes about
- High blood pressure
- Hunger vs. cravings
- Hypoglycemia / low blood sugar
- Infertility and the cleanse
- Interrupting the cleanse
- Intestinal / abdominal cramps
- Laxative tea
- Lemons - How many do I buy?
- Madal Bal syrup / Neera cleanse
- Maple syrup cravings
- Mucoid plaque
- Nothing happening on MC
- Other cleanses
- Parasites -
Will the cleanse get rid of?
- Passing gas - Warning
- Quitting on detox days
- Salt water flush
- Shopping List
- Smoking & the cleanse
- Spiritual experience
- Starvation -
Isn't this starving yourself?
- Substitutes for maple syrup
- Teas on the MC
- Time between cleanses -
How soon can I do it again?
- Tingling or pain in the teeth
- Tongue coating
- Weight loss
- Women's issues
- Word of mouth