Reducing your toxic load with the
Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet
When Stanley Burroughs developed the Master Cleanse lemonade diet in the 1940s, he did so to relieve the symptoms of a man who suffered from a stomach ulcer, according to Burroughs' 1976 book,
The Master Cleanser. The success in treating the ulcer led Burroughs to explore the Master Cleanse lemonade diet as an alternative healing protocol.
Burroughs believed that many foods increase both mucus and toxins in the body. The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet is designed to eliminate these impurities:
- Fresh, organic lemon juice acts as a digestive detergent, helping to clear out mucus while providing valuable enzymes.
- Organic cayenne pepper stimulates digestion and blood circulation.
- Pure organic maple syrup provides calories and beneficial nutrients.
Many who try the detox Master Cleanse find that their health, energy level, and wellness improve after the fast, and like Burroughs, they attribute this to the elimination of toxins from their system.
Purpose of the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet (m The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs, Chapter 2)
- To dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in any part of the body.
- To cleanse the kidneys and digestive system.
- To purify the glands and cells throughout the entire body.
- To eliminate all unusable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles.
- To relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels.
- To build a healthy blood stream.
- To keep youth and elasticity regardless of our years.